1. You can view the new position in the "Open Positions" section of the Account Summary.
2. Simply click on
Account and then go to the
You have the ability to close your open position or place related limit and stop orders directly from the Account Summary.
3. To place a related Limit order or Stop order, click on these icons respectively and select your stop loss and take profit prices. Once you have defined your required price levels and selected the desired duration, click on the Place orders button.
4. A window containing all relevant order information will appear. Review the displayed order information and confirm the details to place the order.
An order confirmation will appear.
If a trade has been executed, a trade confirmation will appear.
5. To view your open orders, proceed to the
Trading tab and click on Open Orders. This section offers you the ability to change, cancel or convert your order to a Market order.
6. In order to view all your open positions, proceed to the
Trading tab and click on Open Positions. You can immediately close an open position or place a related order such as a Stop Loss or a Limit (Take Profit) order directly from the
Open Positions section.
7. In order to open the
Chart module, select
Trading and then click on New Chart. Enter the instrument you wish to view into the Instrument field. Furthermore, icons showing your open positions, as well as related orders for this particular instrument, will appear on the chart.
8. To change your related orders you can easily click on the line and drag it up or down in the chart.